Monday, August 27, 2012

It's harder than you think

Cheerleading is not just being loud and obnoxious, although that is a part of it. We stunt, jump, tumble, and dance as well as cheer. Each of these things are harder than they sound. It takes a lot of hard work to accomplish these things. Not only do we want to accomplish these tasks, but we want to do them with efficiency. We use the word sharp to explain how we want to do things. I would explain sharp as being there rather than getting there. If you don't understand what I mean find me and I will show you! :)

10 comments:

  1. I agree. When I joined dance team, I learned its harder than it looks and than people think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy watching it although i could never be in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't ever been a hater about it. I realize that you guys have to go through a lot of work to get that stuff down! If i fell half as many times as some of you have I would be done with it for sure. Respect ;) I doubt I could ever be flexible or coordinated enough to do it. I wish I could flippy flop and all that other flashy stuff like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure is harder then what people think.. alot harder. maybe people can come watch us tonight at the competition:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck tonight! The cheerleading team has improved so much since we were freshmen! Good job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when your stunt group shouts our cheer obnoxiously! :P Obnoxious facials are important too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally meant to say fell* lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure what you mean by sharp - that your movements are precise? It sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I completly agree with Cree, but you are slightly annoying to(;

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes Mrs. Rohla, by sharp I mean quick and efficient. Like I said, don't get there, be there!

    ReplyDelete